There are only a few days left to book your attendance at CIRED, Europe’s leading electricity distribution conference and exhibition. Click here to register.
IPEC will be in Madrid, Spain from 3rd-6th June at Feria de Madrid (IFEMA). The exhibition will be held in adjoining Hall 9 of the IFEMA North Convention Centre and the conference will be held in the main building. You can visit IPEC at booth G21B. Click here to register.
Visitors will have the opportunity to demo our products and you’ll have a chance to discuss IPEC’s latest solutions, technologies and services with our partial discharge experts and sales team.
The conference element comprises of a four-day technical program covering seven tutorials following the key topics
- Methodologies for Losses Reduction.
- Artificial Intelligence in Electricity Distribution Networks.
- Primer on Block Chain and its Application in the Distribution Networks.
- Optimization in Distribution System Operations: How to leverage flexibility and efficiently assess grid impact? New Tools and Methods
- Condition Assessment and Condition Monitoring of Power Transformers in Distribution Grids.
- Control and Automation Systems for electricity Distribution Networks of the Future.
- New aspects of earthing system design optimization by qualified risk analysis.
CIRED covers the the whole field of electricity distribution systems and associated services. This includes dispersed and embedded generation issues, the technical aspects of electricity supply, related aspects such as cost reduction, environment, organisation and skills.